Using hand wash is the easiest way to kill the germs. Nowadays you can get a hand wash with special features like different flavours and colour. Hand washes are very effective in killing germs and bacteria that are present in your hands. Nowadays there are many hand washes available in the market but you should always go for quality hand washes. Quality hand washes mean a hand wash which is known to keep your hands safe and soft. You should always choose an ideal hand wash as it's about your health.
Top Hand Wash Brands Available in India
1. Godrej Protekt Masterblaster Liquid Hand Wash: Godrej Protekt Hand Wash is a very reliable product as it is made up of natural ingredients. It is made up of glycerine, coconut oil, and other essential oils. It has a mind-blowing fragrance and also keeps your hands soft.
2. Dettol Liquid Hand Wash: Dettol is one of the most famous companies in India. Dettol Hand Wash is known for killing 100% germs. It is also available in different varieties of flavours and colours. It's a perfect hand wash for you as it is recommended by the Indian Medical Association.
3. Lifebuoy Mild Care Hand Wash: Lifebuoy is another brand known for hygiene products. It's a superfast handwash as it claims to clean your hands in just 10 seconds. You can trust Lifebuoy Hand Wash as it is approved by the Royal Society of Public Health, London.
4. Santoor Hand Wash Classic: If you are fond of rich fragrance hand washes, Santoor is the best option for you. Santoor is made from natural ingredients like sandalwood and tulsi. Tulsi in hand wash keeps skin related problems away from your hands. You should consider buying this hand wash as it has received positive reviews from its users.
5. Savlon Herbal Sensitive Hand Wash: Buy Savlon Herbal Sensitive Hand Wash as it belongs from some of the most trusted companies of India ITC. Savlon Hand Wash is famous for its quick action against germs. It saves you from bacteria by killing 99.9 germs in just 10 seconds. The hand wash is best known for providing moisture to the skin, and fighting bacterias like e coli and S Aureus